::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

my daddy so cute.

Daddy sent mom, sis and me the cutest email today.
It said,

" Dear Sweeties,

If she can, you can also. "

And then at the bottom of the page was pictures of Lydia Sum's daughter's transformation from that fat little girl, to the svelte young lady she has become.

Is he implying on plastic surgery? Lol. I know my dad, the email probably means that we can become as successful in succeeding whatever we want to do if we have the determination to. Or probably it's a joke, joking that we can become pretty too.

Whatever it is, so sweet my daddy! I seldom get "sweeties" from him. Because he is what i would call a diciplined father, although he has his crazy moments too. He rarely uses sweet words. So, this made my day! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger swen said...

haha...dad caught me by surprise too!
"Dearies"? Rare!!
But personally, it seemed to pinpoint that i should really lose weight or worse, that i look like lydia sum's daughter! Yikes!

20/1/06 12:58 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

muahahah.. i don't think so !

20/1/06 12:48 pm  
Blogger Mr. Brightside said...

hahaha.. ur dad strict meh? i tot uncle charlie always funny n siao wan.. lolz.. hahah... and annie, i dont think theres any pun intended to u alone.. :)

21/1/06 11:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home