::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Ready and Roll !

As of now, i have 4 mid terms coming up, and 5 assignments to kill! All in a matter of less than a month. Boo!!

Ann left for Melbourne already and i didn't meet up with her before she left. I'm so sorry Annie!! However, do take care of yourself there alright? hugs and kisses! :)

Hmm, it has been sometime since i posted pictures eh? So since it's the stressing season, here's a picture to cheer everyone up. I don't know about you, but i'm speaking for myself.


Everybody with me now, AWWW..! :p

The cutiepie is simon's nephew, Aden. This picture was taken last year, as you can see from simon's long hair, when he is about 7 to 8 months i think. Now, he is so much cuter!! Babies are such amusing creatures. Sigh

3 Comments:

Blogger Peanutxz said...

reply truthfully---> is the baby cuter or the uncle cuter?! *lol*

23/2/06 12:36 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

i'm not gonna compare, i'm not gonna compare.


the baby ;p

23/2/06 10:20 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

me me me

23/2/06 11:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home