::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Friday, January 27, 2006

CNY's coming!

One more day, and we will be ushering another New Year, according to the chinese lunar calender. I love Chinese New Years! I love the festive mood i get whenever i am in Johor visiting my great grandma, or in Malacca visiting relatives. Family gatherings and the gambling sessions. Most importantly, the angpaos!

Everywhere for the past week has been jammed up. LDP, shopping malls, ss2.. Can't get to anywhere these days.

My house is now decorated in alot of things red. Red banners, red cushions, red flowers, red ribbons and trinkets, and even my dog is sporting a red ribbon on his collar. Funny how my mom who doesn't really fancy the hype of Chinese New Years still sports semangatness to decorate the house. Heh

Gonna go bask myself in some preCNY holiday joy right now. Toodles!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

gong hei fatt choi!

1/2/06 12:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home