::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

no more sleeping in

First off,
A BIG LOUD Happy Birthday to my girl, Shereen Ong Mei Tse!


Lots of Love babe!
xoxoxo :)

~*~

One week of CNY holiday flew by just like that. So darn fast. Back to monotonous uni life and assignments sneering at me. I just finished the final touches of my brochure which will be handed in tomorrow. Hopefully, my work won't be judged too harshly resulting in work down the toilet bowl.

My CNY, was spent mainly eating eating and more eating. Didn't really gamble much, but the two times i did, i won about rm35 in total. Luckily, i 'earned' a whole lot more than that! haha

Been really lazy to walk over to my bro's room to get the CNY pics, so will post them up when i'm feeling more of an athletic. ;)

In the meantime, peixzan, meiee, jinwen, tammy, mingyang and i celebrated yookhwa's and chawzee's birthday on monday in TGIF. It's been a while since we makan berhappy happy ya? I mean, together with me la. So we makaned and bergila talked. After that, they all happied to Luna Bar, where else i went home. Like a good girl.


Gangster PeiXzan and I.
The pictures turned out so dark because someone decided that it would turn out nicer that way. -_-" Dunno who.


The mengada birthday girl, Ms YookieHwa ;p


The other birthday girl, Ms Zee.


All the girls. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home