::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

no pain no gain

For the past few days, the inside of my bottom left cheek near my jawbone had been swollen due to the swelling of my gums thanks to my ever-growing wisdom tooth. I say ever-growing because i have been peeking half the top of the wisdom tooth for about more than half a year now, and it still remains this way. Sigh, my orthodontist have told me before that if the pain persists till i'm on the verge of banging my head on the wall, i will have to operate the tooth and get it out. I have a small mouth. 4 tooths up and down have already been plucked out and there's still not enough space in there.

So far, the pain just irritates me coz i can't eat properly. grr.
And i'm still not visiting a dentist for that consultation on whether it needs to be operated out because i'm very lazy and also a chicken.

Time really flies. It's already middle of March and is the time of the semester again, where all the assignment datelines are here and preparation for that same assignment's presentation goes into full gear. Am currently stressing on my english assignment now, coz i passed some work to be done by one of my members yesterday, and today, i redid everything that member has done because it just isn't right. Miscommunication. But wouldn't that member know anyways?

Anyway, gonna get back to finishing up my work. Simon's leaving on a business trip with his father to Cambodia tomorrow. He'll finally get to taste for himself if the soup in that famous suki soup chain is that tasty. ;) Will definitely miss him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Brightside said...

waaa.. wisdom tooth that has been botherin u for almost a year?? i think the extraction is called a root canal? bah.. i duno. all i do know is that it will suck n hurt :P.. u'll get tru it. as they say, the growth of d wisdom tooth signifies that d person has gotten wiser.. *sigh* mine belum timbul lagi..hahahaha

16/3/06 4:06 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

hahah so i'm definitely wiser than you! coz both of my top wisdom tooth are out already! and you're almost a year older than me? sad la you! ahah

why do u think i'm still waiting till i can't stand it anymore to go to the dentist? ;)

16/3/06 11:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home