::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Holiday for me

I just got news that me and my singing group, Igemz will be going to Bangkok in May for a performance in conjuction with Wesak. Not too sure about the details and the duration of stay yet, but what is confirmed is that, this will be an all expense paid trip! The only thing we have to pay for in Bangkok is shopping! Woohoo!

Thankfully for me, this is the time of my semester break. Believe it or not, i have not been to Bangkok only Phuket and i have always wanted to go there. The cheap stuff, flea markets..Heaven! Now, all we need is a confirmation of schedule from the Thai people and we're good to go.

This will be such a good exposure for all of us, performing and singing live in front of a totally different crowd, an experience we probably only get once in a lifetime.

Ahh..Something to look forward to in May! :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Peanutxz said...

yay! congratulations babe!!

9/3/06 9:53 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

get a bigger luagage.

to fit me in.

lol

11/3/06 10:25 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

px: thanks babe :)

chzehong: hey, in your blog, you're always going to thailand !

11/3/06 2:18 pm  
Blogger ~Liann~ said...

wuuuuhoooooooo!!!!...missing that place since i got on the plane back here :(..*sob*sob*..comfirm with me when ya goin gurl..ehe,gonna go bac there again either this may/jun=p...prollie can go same time*wink...kaka

12/3/06 1:14 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

wahaha...u really gila bangkok edi man!! see u so mengila about that place, i cannot wait to go toO!!

12/3/06 4:42 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I always go to HatYai to work. I wish I could take some time off work to go to Bangkok for HOLIDAY.

work sucks. sobb sobb

13/3/06 9:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home