::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Monday, May 29, 2006

stale fun

Thanks to my brother taking out his anger on my keyboard while playing his pro evolution soccer, my keyboard is currently in a coma. All i can do with my computer is only to surf around using the mouse and copy and paste letters if i want to sign in into anything.

Damn sad.

Second week into my second year of uni, and every single one of my subjects is so darn dry and boring. Unlike my last semester where i at least had some subjects which required some creativity and fun, i foresee my current semester to bore me to tears.

Time for my next class. Pray that i can make it through with both eyes open.

~*~

Chill girl.. he's only going away for 6 short months. Time will fly by, and soon enough, he'll be back with you. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell me about boring subjects man, all through my entire one and half years of uni my subjects are ALL boring! haha. not even one fun subject, so darling be thankful. haha. anyways, all the best for you 'boring' subjects. You'll get through it =D btw, were you blogging in uni or did you copy paste letters to blog???...

31/5/06 12:53 am  
Blogger Peanutxz said...

yeah...i oso wanted to ask. how did u blog?! u went to the ict zit? hey! at least this time we can BINGO during lecture!! isn't that so fun. pffttt!!

31/5/06 2:43 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

lian: hehe, yes yes i will be more thankful from now onwards! :p no la, haha i was in my uni's lab, i will die wey if i have to copy and paste all the letters!!

px: aiyo.. yea all we learn during lectures is how to bingo smartly. at least this is much more fun than whatever they are teaching us

4/6/06 12:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home