::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Saturday, June 03, 2006

999

Today marks the 999th day of me and simon. Though it isn't anything special, but 999 has always been a symbol/number of love, aint it? 999 stalks of roses and so on..

999 days of getting to know each other, and everyday, something new about you never fails to amaze me, and i am sure it is the same for you. We are both so comfortable together that farting or burping in front of each other is no problem at all. Of course sometimes the smell is killing. haha.

Talking about our goals in life, gossiping, making a fool out of ourselves are some of the reasons i love being with you. We can be talking about serious stuff one minute, and making jokes the next.

If only words can describe what you are to me..


My heart, my boyfriend, my lover, my bestfriend, my partner-in-crime, my handyman, my companian and more.

Happy 999 days of enjoying each other's company! :)
Love you always.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

so sweet!

5/6/06 12:09 am  
Blogger Mr. Brightside said...

999.. walao.. tats like almost 3 friggin yrs!!!.. another 999? :D..

5/6/06 10:49 am  
Blogger Peanutxz said...

congradoolations babe!!!

5/6/06 4:42 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

chzehong: hahaa.. thanks

shien: how to another 999? 9999 maybe? hahaha.. but malas to count already la

px: thanks dear! :)

5/6/06 10:49 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

oh man so sweeeeeeeeeettttttttt * melts *

8/6/06 1:44 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

haha thanks girl
yours too! happy 10 months!

8/6/06 6:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home