::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

my unwillingness to work shows

Daddy and sis just came back from a 10 day trip to ladakh and delhi where they brought back loads of pictures of the children, old people and landmarks that they visited.

Listening to them tell stories of the reaction of those children and old folks when they received those gifts that the group brought, kinda makes me wish i was there to witness it.

Dad bought mum a shawl that is made 100% of the finest lamb thread something like that. So sweet.. :)Almost made me wish i had a husband to buy me such gifts. Haha

Times like today when i have almost the whole day of free time for me to start on some of my work or at least do some research on the topics, etc. I waste it all camping in front of the tv uselessly. *slaps self*

I keep telling myself, it is just the start of the semester..there's no need to panic. Right? It's already the fourth week. And i have a newsletter to redesign and create that will be due on the 7th week. Until now, we don't even have a proper theme and articles. Can't be so sloppy anymore i remind myself every night before i go to sleep with a promise to myself of a more hardworking tomorrow. But then tomorrow comes and goes, and my work pile grows more and more.

Like right now, where i have some time left before i head for the bed and i'm here rambling on aimlessly. But, i always go through this at every start of the semester. Just need a hard kick on my round (;p) bottoms before the engine starts running.

Therefore right now, i shall wait for that kick. :)