::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, July 02, 2006

like a virgin, tagged for the very first time..

I have never been one to give a shit about tagging/forwarding emails because it will bring me good luck, etc. But because i am tagged by stupid peixzan :p heheh, i'm going to oblige.

The Rules--> Once you have been tagged you have to write six weird facts/things/habits about yourself. In the end, you need to pick six people to be tagged and list their names.

1. I have very bad sinus since young, so most of the time you see me, i will be sniffing or rubbing my nose.

2. To really know if i am freezing cold, just touch the tip of my nose. If it is cold, then i am feeling cold.

3. I love to go shopping and buy things, but i don't like spending. ;)

4. Everytime before i bathe, i have to wet the shower cubicle first. I like to see the walls wet le. This is one damn weird habit that i still can't figure out why i do it in the first place. *shy*

5. One of my toe is crooked due to growing up in ballet shoes. No space for it to grow..

6. I like things to be well planned.

I'm not gonna tag anyone. But if you feel like being tagged, then shoot ahead!

Omg. I just realised i am like a person with obsessive compulsive disorder. Oh Gosh Holy Moley! But rest assured, i can be spontaneous and fun too.
Yes i can.
Yes i really can!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

no.6 is not weird

2/7/06 4:33 pm  
Blogger ~Liann~ said...

omgosh lynn, no.4: samesame..ahahaaa..i have no idea why too!!!teehee...

2/7/06 6:42 pm  
Blogger Peanutxz said...

did u say that ur nose peels every now and then too? hahahaha

this tag is not about luck. if it is, i wouldn't have tagged u. wouldn't wanna get other ppl into trouble rite? ;)

2/7/06 7:27 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

chzehong: duwan to put so many weird stuff. haha.

liann: hahahah high five wey..it gives the feeling of being in a beach or someplace wet..

px:ee, duwan to say so much le. duwan to be viewed as weird. lol

2/7/06 9:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home