::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Friday, July 21, 2006

My Word!

I just realised that this week is the first time in 9 weeks that i've not missed any classes. haha. usually it's one to two lectures a week that i will convince myself that i am too sleepy to drag my ass out of bed. BUT this week... boy, was i a good girl this week! ;)

Let's all hope that i keep this up eh!

Poor simon is down with fever and some other discomforts since two days ago. Poor boy.. do hope he gets well soon though.. so that we can go and eat kenny rogers. haha I'm just kiddin. I'll be going over to visit him with orange juice in a while.

Have a great weekend people!

2 Comments:

Blogger Peanutxz said...

remember i was almost down with soarthroat and fever that day? i drank a whole packet of peel fresh orange and guava and i recovered!!!!!!! buy for him!! buy for him!!!

22/7/06 1:14 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

haha i bought already! anyway, i love drinking juices, and my fridge is packed with them!! so sick or not, i drink em like water! lol

22/7/06 12:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home