::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Saturday, July 22, 2006

you give me empty words

Argh, my computer is currently infested with Trojan Horses. And it's infecting all my word documents changing them to applications. My assignments, my datas.. ALL infected!!

Damn it wey.

Luckily i've managed to transfer some important documents to my dad's laptop by resaving em as word documents again and quickly transfering it to the other laptop before my comp changes it to an application.

And to happen at a time when most of the assignment due dates are looming. :~(

/think happy.

Daddy told me last night that he most prob will be getting another car for me at the end of the year when my bro gets his licence, so lil bro can have the car i'm currently using. hehe.

He's thinking of maybe a wira. And i told him last night that it's not necessary, i can share the current car with my bro, we'll figure out a way, he can continue taking the school bus if he chooses to go for form6, blabla.. help him save money. And he said, "you think after he gets his licence he will take the bus?? he'll be fighting for the car!"

It's kinda true. Then, i thought about it, because i'll be going for my industrial training next year so having a car at my expense will be very much more convenient than relying on public transportation or working out a schedule of the car-usage.

So i flipped through the newspaper today and browse the cars for sale section.. and found that there are other second hand non-malaysian made cars that are around the same price range as a second hand wira. Hmm..

Hehe.. maybe we can work something out. ;)

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Honestly, no matter what. Try to skip proton.

Get a Toyota Vios or Honda City. Those are better choices if you ask me.

Or. If you want to Malaysia Boleh, get a Perodua Kelisa. Best Malaysia Boleh car for girls if you ask me.

lol.

23/7/06 10:31 am  
Blogger Peanutxz said...

my dad was considering a 2nd hand kembara for me as my SLK(small little kancil) is running off track. and it's lke blady 20K oni. but it's kinda big for u rite? i think a kelisa or satria will do it for u la...easy to handle oso. ;D

23/7/06 3:22 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

chzehong: i don't want my dad to pay alot for the car. Below the range of 25k is what i'm looking at. hehe..

px: i don't really like kelisa. got claustrophoia le.. i'm thinking maybe a fiat punto. haha.. but it depends on the petrol consumption also.

23/7/06 7:30 pm  
Blogger Peanutxz said...

i wan a beetle...can i?
:D

24/7/06 12:17 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Say no to Fiat Punto. Yes it is small and it looks cheerful.

Let me tell you a story before I tell you why Fiat is a no no. Fiat is under the same company as of Alfa Romeo. Which is also controlled by the same company which controls Ferarri.

I bought my Alfa Romeo at a dirt cheap price. I've only driven it for a year and the maintenance has already cost me more than the amount I bought the freaking car.

It is an Italian car and the spare parts are really expensive.

If you are looking at something below 25k, Kelisa or Satria 1.3 will be by far the best choice.

Hope this helps. =)

26/7/06 11:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My advice is DON'T get a second hand car. My experience with second hand cars are horrible. 40k and you can get a good new national car. Seriously auntie, don't go for second hand cars. =)

28/7/06 3:10 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

chzehong: i don't want a kelisa, and my parents thinks satria has alot of probs. lol. anyway, this is end of this year's dicussion. :)

uncle: i don't want my parents to buy me a new car. i want to be able to buy a new one myself. hehe. so if a second hand one from them is ok.

28/7/06 2:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home