::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Saturday, August 05, 2006

My first plastic

When i turned 18, my father entrusted me with a platinum plastic. Although he said it was only for petrol purposes, shopping became an ally with petrol.

Fast forward to now. A few days ago, i was just looking through my wallet and took out the plastic for a look and realised that it looked.... wrecked. :( The platinum word is so faded that you can only make out the P and the M.

Okay, it looks kinda clear in this pic, don't know why. -_-

Anyway, it got me thinking that, this is my first plastic, and it's a platinum.. How am i, or rather, my husband gonna match up in the future??? Lol. But no matter what, no other man can top my father. Period.

feeling so spoilt and mushy all of a sudden.. haha

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

heads up! at least u got a platinum. =p

i am working but i'm still using papers. hahahahaha.

but be careful. these plastics are evil when it comes to shopping. =p

9/8/06 11:21 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

haha, am being very careful for now.. ;p

10/8/06 3:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home