::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Moving towards the battle.

Ahhhhh! Datelines!!

Been very very busy this week and will continue to be till middle of September which is the end of my exams. There's practically one assignment and presentation due every week from now till the end of my semester.

So hectic! I don't even have ample time to go out and play.. :(
If only i had more time and more of me to finish up my work in time and go out and play at the same time.

Anyway, Simon's back! And my sister is going back to Singapore.. What a twist.

Better get back to my work now before it all piles up and falls down on me on Friday (Media Planning's dateline). And after this, i gotta come up with a poster and webpage to promote Alice in Wonderland. OH dear!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ang Gu Gu said...

wah..alice in wonderland?

can help me promote ang gu gu in babyland?

5/8/06 5:33 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

?? haha what's ang gu gu?

5/8/06 11:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home