::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Happy Hols!

My one week holiday is more or less over..!

As usual, it wasn't spent productively, however, it also wasn't spent mindlessly money-senselessly (lol) . Apart from the Loreal make up remover which can be bought here, i didn't buy anything from Singapore. Yay for me.

The same amount of $$ came out from my wallet back to my dad as it did when he gave me. *please clap for me* thank you. I really practised my self control over there, although i did see sooooo many pretty dresses, those that i don't think can be found here.

Nevermind, i've got to control and swallow the itch of shopping so that i can have more dough for end of this year! ;)

~ i know there was alot of things i wanted to pen down, but i can't seem to recall them now.
Oh yea, i really wanna take up ballet lessons again. Learning up till grade 8 and stopping just there seems so wasted. But most of all, it's the company and the teacher that i miss. Also, i used to have nice firm abs during my 10 years of ballet and 3 years of gimrama, now all i get are flabby fats and a portruding tummy. Damn emo. :(

So my plan is to find a ballet place somewhere in ss2 and continue from grade 8 or lower, whatever. I don't wanna take exams, i just want to learn it as a form of hobby and exercise.

I tried doing some of my ballet moves last night and surprisingly, i've still got it! heheh. Any recommendation of ballet places in ss2??

Another thing i wanna take up again is the ability to read and write in chinese. I was talking to simon the other day, and we both agreed that this skill would be so much of an advantage to us in the future. Him, because his dad has businesses in China, and me - well, i was rejected from a PR consultancy for internship because i cant read and write well in chinese, so i'm feeling a bit pained and rejected. And also kiasu la. Heh!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cass said...

i miss gymrama too !! i still do stretching like splits and stuff but i stopped :D you can't read and write chinese anymore ?!! hmm go and try reading chinese newspaper and see how many you know .

28/10/06 8:54 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

Oyy, i can't read much anymore.. but it varies with different days. Some days i can read more words, and some days less. -_- damn sad.

29/10/06 1:04 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

eh hello aren't u from chinese school? same school as ur sister right? you suck la. i still read chinese newspaper. lol.

29/10/06 11:37 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

eh..you're also from puaychai rite?? sigh, but i try to read more now, like randomly from whatever that has chinese words on it. lol

29/10/06 11:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home