::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Loosen up my muscles baybeh

Mum brought be for a full body massage today and boy did that loosen all the knots in me. I foresee a good night's sleep for me later! ;) The lady who did for me was a sweetie, spending extra time on me when she won't get paid extra, but she did scare me at one point though.. while she was using her elbows on my back, i could feel her long straight hair swishing across my back and I was trying so hard not to let out a laugh from the hole you put your face in. Lol.

In the beginning, she thought i was 15 or 16 years old. Dunno whether to be happy or not after all the 'aunty' saga. However, we did have quite a nice chat about our countries. She's from China. All the girls there are, but, they are professionals here to earn some moolah for their families back home. I'm definately going back to her again!

Sigh, loosing my mojo for writing already. I'm starting to not make sense to myself. Better stop.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

15 or 16 years old?

She is trying to make you happy only la! hahahahahahahaha

17/11/06 9:52 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

wey... -_-"

18/11/06 11:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home