::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

And so it is..

Four months of waking up at the same time every single day, four months of wearing nothing but office wear, four months of covering my legs up in black stockings, four months of eating and sitting, four months of facing the tiger lady, four months of learnings..

It's all over now. Four months flew by just like that, after all the times of complaining and whining about not wanting to go to work, i'm missing it already. The people, the environment, the food! ;p, and my boss.

It is indeed a blessing in disguise for not being accepted in Petronas and then needling my way into where i was. If not, i would not have had the chance to work with one of Malaysia's PR queen, and the nicest people you could ever hope for as colleagues.

Maybe i was only a temp, but they treated me like an equal and never hesitated to lend a helping hand wherever and whenever possible. And for that, i am very thankful.

Going through my internship prepared me mentally and socially for what is in store when i start work in another year or so. It allowed me to wallow in the stress that comes with working and then rejoice in the fact that it is not permanent. I am still able to get out of it and continue with the carefree life of a student. Made me appreciate my student life. My last one at that.

Well, better not get emo over the end. What la me, emo when working, emo when not working. Nothing better to do meh..

Actually, i just want to say a huge ass thanks to everyone there who helped and guided me along the way. You made this learning process such an enjoyable experience. And i stand by it, a nicer bunch of people would be harder to find. :) Thanks.


Thank you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home