::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

it's about time..

I admit, i had totally forgotten about this space. And that was a first, usually it'll linger at the back of my head, amidst all the nonsensical thoughts and daydreams i'd whip up, and i would brush it aside thinking to myself, wait la, awhile more. But this time, i just didn't even thought about it. hmm..

No difference la anyway.

So what have i been up to since my last emo post?
- jumped onto the facebook wagon (okla, quite interesting ;) )
- frolicked in the outside world
- ate a whole farm of animals and their meals

Yes yes, i gave in to the whole facebook hooha and went along with the crowd. Quite a bad investment of time tho. Lol. Nonetheless, cute!

I realised that after every semester ever since high school, i will without fail, do something to my hair. -Bimbotic statement, yes i know- Either i'd colour it, cut it, or just change it la. So this time, i surpressed the urge to just chop it all off (which i'm known for) and went with a little trim which took off almost half the volume. Anything to change that long straight chunk of mess. I didn't care how she cut it, as long as it looked different. I guess this is my way of releasing stress. Same goes with travelling. When every semester ends, i'd go somewhere. But we'll talk about that later.

******
Apart from these daily adventures of mine, i also have to start thinking about my grandma's birthday celebration programme. Still can't figure out the activities i can include that will entertain all my ahma's friends and their younger counterparts. hehe.. so cute kan?

Not forgetting also, i have to plan my itinerary for Bangkok! [To conclude my stress outlet statement above.] Which train station, the map, the routes, when to go, etc. All these planning for me to bomb my munny! ;p Joy is me!

******
On a totally womenshihuarenandwerule note, Happy Mooncake Festival people! :) Hope you all get to enjoy all the wonderful, yummy, but healthy - health is everything nowadays- mooncakes and the black horny nut.

Don't burn your hair lighting candles yo!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Guess what, I am going to Bangkok AGAIN!

HUA HUA HUA HUA!!

27/9/07 12:08 am  
Blogger Peanutxz said...

i think speedo jst beat playboy. LOL!!!!!!!

28/9/07 8:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home