::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Friday, September 14, 2007

Our dreams, then and now

The past few days, i was in such a conflict with myself. On one hand, I am glad and excited that he is going to further his studies in another place; but on the other end of the spectrum, the selfish side of me can't bear to be away from him. Even if it's for a better future, even if it's only for less than 2 years, and even if it is only just five hours and a bridge away.

It broke the momentum. It changed our rhythm.

And that time, I really wished that time would fly past me to when this will end, so that the distance would not have to be felt anymore. Leaving us to see each other as often as we liked, like now.

That was the last few days. But now i am sure that, the time will eventually come. And with all the strength and love, we will emerge from the end of this race linking arms and fingers. Skipping towards a new chapter.

******

My dad suddenly asked me just a few hours ago if i would want to pursue my masters there. Lol, and this was even before i told him about simon.

I guess things will turn out in our favour in the end. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home