::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, July 29, 2007

these boots are made for walking

Gosh, i'm having a sudden burst of craving for boots! Yes.. lots of em!

Look at em! How can you not fall in love? But it's quite riddiculous to wear boots in hot hot msia. Not only will your feet grow fungus from all the humidity and heat, you'll die of a heat wave too.

But i've been looking for the perfect pair of boots since my trip to HK. None that really jumps out and screams 'I'm so you!'. Maybe it's because my taste is somewhat clasic with a lil burst of design that's me. It's soo hard! Grr..

Nonetheless, i've found some pairs where certain aspects of its design i really like. To give me a direction as to what i am really looking for. heh.
I like the fitting look of this one. It really ecentuates your legs and make it look a mile longer, which is always a plus for me!
To me, the patent laced up look always exudes a certain sex appeal. Maybe it's because of the way it resembles a corset, where u lace up for that busty-18inch waist-look or when u untie them for...... ok, u get my drift. :p
I've always prefered round toe pumps to pointy ones. So boots with rounded toe scores for me here. Also, the weaved wedges matches so well with suade, and it's comfortable too! So you can walk around in it without having to bite your lips in pain and stifle that limp.
Now, i don't personally like animal prints. But let's look past the prints and down to the heels. That cute kitten (no pun intended) heels are the perfect heels on boots, if you're wearing them on vacations. Which is most likely what msians would use their boots for. 'Nuff said.
Lastly, black would be my all time favourite colour for shoes. Yes yes, i'm really that boring. And, brown or off white following closely behind.

Sigh, nothing like a pair of boots paired with skinnys or skirts to make a girl feel sexy.

I need my fix soon... :(

PX!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Peanutxz said...

yes yes...
we go chatuchak and get a a dozen boots back ok!!! then we get sexy mexy outfits to match out sexy boots and get sexy haircuts...

but b4 that..u have to teman me to ikea. sales now. MST!!!

29/7/07 9:59 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

haha..sure thing! see u tmrw ayumi.

29/7/07 10:06 pm  
Blogger Mr. Brightside said...

boots over here in m'sia are usually worn by those lala muis m i not rite?? or at least from what i've observed la :P

31/7/07 2:31 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

yeah. sad huh. but i don't look lala wert. haha

31/7/07 3:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home