::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Whiny #3

One week to do an assignment that requires research and review.

One week- it was given on friday and until now, i don't even know where is it moving towards. How la?

Anyone know anything about Taylor's Scientific Management Theory?

******

It sucks when you know you don't have enough time to do your work and yet, your mind and body refuses to coorporate. Like now. I'm clicking away at solitaire with my work spreaded out in front of me. Unfinished. bahhhhh!

I foresee it to be spring time for my face starting from now. :(

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger rachel_mayvern said...

I can absolutely identify with what you're feeling! Hehehe.. Life of a student.. Syiaks..! :)

12/6/07 6:43 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

yes! but i don't want to work either..

16/6/07 10:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home