::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Back to Books!

First week of class have since come and gone, and as expected, assignments are all thrown to us by the lecturers. Thankfully, i still have the motivation in me to actually want to do it, do my tutorial work and do some research. I want to.. just not actually doing it yet. Procrastination is a powerful devil..

I am trying to do as much right now albeit none of it being productive, to resist plomping into bed wandering off to somewhere else. Slumber hasn't been coming to me easily this few nights. Since the first day of class i should say, which is actually a week and a half ago.. My body and head feels super tired, but when i close my eyes readying myself for sleep, my mind continues to be active, thoughts wandering everywhere, conversations with myself will ensue fiercely, and all i end up with instead of a deep rejuvenating slumber, is a strained head. -_-

And i have classes at 8am everyday except for today which starts at 930am. Not much difference le.

How la to be fresh for class like that? hehe.. but i've been a good girl by going to every single lecture and tutorial! Not only that, my notes are all written with extra information that only comes from listening in class.

I will persevere! and keep up this good behaviour of mine. haha

***
I cannot seem to run away from this secretary position can i? From personal assistant cum secretary cum pr executive cum pr manager during my internship to secretary for the upcoming 'personal safety campaign'?

Can i be a sexetary instead?? ;p

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Peanutxz said...

didn't u watch SECRETARY by maggie gyllenhaal? u can be her...hahhhahhaha
the position is not important. most importantly, no matter wat u are, u're the top7. ;)

5/6/07 7:36 pm  
Blogger Mr. Brightside said...

hey, i also have class at 8 am everyday except fridays eh.. ><.. dat also 9am.. and most classes end at 5ish.. ><'' .. can die~~

6/6/07 3:46 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

px: no i didn't! scandalous? i'm only happy about the extra marks that i MAY be entitled! :)

shien: it's just like working rite.. or even worst because of all the assignments and homework. EH, heard bout ur sis getting the bank negara scholarship! smart wey

7/6/07 12:02 pm  
Blogger Mr. Brightside said...

i've nvr worked b4, so u tell me la.. but i know class is damn hard d. Miss 1 lecturer can seriously get lost >.<.. yeah, she did.. she damn smart.. i feel oh so stupid ><. hahaha.. :P

7/6/07 11:16 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

me too man, me too.

10/6/07 9:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home