::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Dearest daddy,

I know i have not been as good a daughter as i possibly can be. However, please do know that i am constantly trying my best and being not only the best daughter but the best person that you have taught me to be.

We have grown to be much closer in this past year, and i truly enjoy my time spent with you, be it driving to and fro from work or just joking around at home. Sometimes, i look at you and i dont want to grow up. For i want to always be your little girl. The one who runs to your lap whenever you sit, and be carried by you to my room everytime i fall asleep in the car.

Though i know that, grow up i must. I promise to appreciate what you do for us more. And i promise to listen to your advice and lectures, for i know you only want what's best for me.

Thanks dad! For being the best father anyone could ever hope for. :)

Dad with my youngest cousin, cher yenn.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home