::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Happy Birthday to ME!

I've finally taken off my teenage shoes and put on lady heels! Well, not like i haven't since i was 12, but you know. Another one more year and i'm ALL LEGAL! haha.. i can hear sighs from my parents.

Anyway, the girlies and i went out for a dinner on Thursday for a pre-celebration in OU, then we all headed to Hartamas for drinks after, except Ann who is still in Aus and Lilian who decided to ditch us at 10pm. Boy did we make such a rackus in Decanter playing heart attack! "My petpet very smelly!!" HAHAHHAHAHA! Definitely fun times wey.

I've been eating too much this week! Actually, not just this week la..it's everyday, but it's seems like alot this week because of all the steamboat, pasta, pizza, etc. Even simon is scared of my eating habits. Remember TheNanny, Fran's Mother? I'm like her, just younger..

"Eh, you got to cut down edi.. don't eat so much le"
*gobble gobble gobble..*yum yum
"Eh please la, stop eating!!"

Yoghurts have been my best friend since last week, making me feel better from my indigestion. But since i'm on a eating roll here, i'm going to go for Korean food in KL Hilton tonight! This time with my family and simon. Hehe. After that i'll cut down. Promise! ;p

Pictures of us are here!

4 Comments:

Blogger Peanutxz said...

THATS IT!! eno and prunes as bday gifts!! nothing else!!!
hhahaa...no wonder u've been munching down yoghurt. u're still costipated eh??!! hahahaha

HAPPY BDAY!!!

25/11/06 5:08 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

Lol.. want meh? Indigestion, my stomach is ALWAYS filled!

25/11/06 5:38 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

happy birthday girl !! i'll be joining you in a weeks' time :b

25/11/06 6:50 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

haha, yea. Thanks!

26/11/06 5:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home