::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, November 19, 2006

I love weddings!

I went for a cousin's wedding this morning. Nothing much to write about it, just that, it will be quite a long time before i attend another cousin's wedding. That time, it'll be cousins from my generation. Wahh.. En! Meng! TaChe! Lol..

No more, see pictures!
Little cousin & me after breakfast. Sorry en, no head for you. :D
six aunties, one grandmother and cousin. This was considered a really small gathering from my mom's side. Popo has 15 children wey, 10 daughters and 5 sons. Don't play play!
Bride and Groom.
Popo and Yen cheche
Aunty no.9 (mom) & no.10.

Seems like i can't post any more pictures up. :( Nvm. There's always tmrw! haha..
Reminds me, i have my BrandManagemet presentation tomorrow... Eeks. First and last presentation of the semester! And after that exams! Double Eek!

indigestionindigestionindigestionindigestionindigestionindigestion

4 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Brightside said...

aikss.. wheres my head?? haha.. anyway, i got d feelin dat u'd be d 1st to be hitched from our batch ler :P. And ur boi is gonna suffer from d disease onegina. wahahaha.. rotfl.. :D

20/11/06 3:55 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

hoi..what's this man!??! -_-
i'm gonna walk over now and kick you!

21/11/06 12:24 pm  
Blogger Mr. Brightside said...

ooo. so dats wat the kick was for... *ouch*. hahaha... hahaha.. hahaha..

21/11/06 12:53 pm  
Blogger swen said...

no doubt, ernie, no doubt.

first : lynn

next : who cares?

22/11/06 9:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home