::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Recap of Bkk 07 ;p

Hello hello, i've been back for almost a week now and i've not even uploaded my pictures. Bad me.

Bkk was great! Although the weather was scorching hot and every market you go to, people are all drenched (me & simon included) to their butts and their soles and are rubbing against each other like some water party or something, the shopping was insane! I already spent more than half of my budget before the second day was over and had to change more munny to bomb. I don't know how you and carol did it chzehong, rm1.5k for 2 person is damn good. Come departure time, I came back with not a single thai baht note on me. Spent the remaining bahts at the airport. Haha.. Airport pun tak lepas.

All in all, i went there with one intention, to shop and shop till i drop. And that i did!

As for the promise that my bag will not be empty when i come back, weee... i fulfilled that as well. haha..

So the total damage done? Not much la.. but ok for 3 days of shopping:
~ 11 tops, 12 shirts, 8 dresses, 4 bottoms, 3 cardigans , 4 pairs of shoes, a pair of slipper, 3 bags, and 3 sets of lingeries.

We didn't take much pictures there as our minds were lost amidst all the clothes. We did say we wanted to chill on the 3rd day and just go around take some pictures and enjoy. Enjoy we did! Just not with the cameras. hehe.

******
Urgh, my internet connection is being a bitch! Will upload the few photos when the line gets better ya. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Peanutxz said...

LAMBAT!!!!!!!
everything will look so expensive here from now on. :D

8/10/07 2:03 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

exactly! haha busy doing nothing.

8/10/07 2:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home