::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Friday, October 26, 2007

Update

So much has happened since my last post. heh. For one, i have stabled, emotionally, and my results were released! And i must say, i did pretty well, way much better than i expected.

Apart from these, the planning for an all girls quickie trip has finally become a reality. Although it isn't with all of us, but it's alright. :) We'll be heading down south in less than a few hours.

On a sadder note, i've fallen sick. Fever/sorethroat/cough/flu, all at one go. I think it's because of all the emo-thoughts about me being sick in a hospital and who will visit me etc. Haha. No, i'm serious.

Lol.

But i have to convince myself that i'm okay! That i'm all fit and healthy to travel. Oh please, let all that snakegrass/peipagou/saltwater/apple/strepsil work!

Anyway, last weekend, all of us family members as well as 11 tables of close friends and relatives gathered at the Maple room of One World hotel to celebrate my grandmother's grand 70th birthday celebration. All in all, it was a great event. Lots of laughter and love going around. I'm glad we did organise this celebration for my grandmother as she really really do deserve the best!

Pictures from that night will be up after my dad comes back from Vietnam with the camera. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home