::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Recap of 25th

OOh, last night's dinner was so fulfilling that i'm still full today! And i didn't even eat my lunch just now.

My parents gave me a birthday card like they always do every year, and sometimes there will be an angpau sharing the same envelope. This year however, i wasn't expecting anything because i already told my dad to save the money he wants to give me for me to shop in HK and also as he had already spent quite a sum of $$$ on me this month. So last night,i opened my card and out slipped a cheque into my hands!! 0.0 Sigh, i feel so mushy and guilty now towards them for spending so much money on me.

Thank you darling dadddyyyyyy and mommmyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Love you! :D

Our dinner can be seen here!

******
Simon let me cut his hair yesterday! This was because that fella in that 12bucks shop cut his hair till it looked like his niece chopped it off while playing with the scissors. He even didn't want to cut simon's hair shorter, because i think he's lazy to layer it all again. I was so pissed off!!

So i told simon that i can do a better job with his hair than that fella he paid RM12 to. And i did! I brought my grandma's pro-scissors and trimmed his hair for him again! Poor simon didn't want to, but because i was so upset seeing his hair in that state that he gave in. :) hehe. Such love!

Don't want to brag or anything but boy does his hair looked so much better now!! haha. I am so proud of myself! :p

Actually, i felt kind of bad, because who would endure such torture of allowing their hair to be meddled by a non-professional?? I know i would have freaked out! But don't worry baby, it looks darn good to me! ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger swen said...

you got a cheque??!!!!

27/11/06 1:40 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

yeahh.. shocked me too!

27/11/06 5:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home