::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Monday, October 29, 2007

wasting my time away

To whomever that introduced me to crunchyroll (yonglilian), thank you. Because now i spend every waking hour in front of the computer watching edgeoftheseat-heartwrenching dramas, neglecting my very VERY important individual Final Year Project and other various assignments.

Now that i have ample time on my hands aka bf is away, i should be able to do more extensive researches and finish my work on time. But no... it's already the 3rd week of my semester and i have utterly zilch clue on what is going on. Apart from my assigment due dates and campaign date. How la like that.

My cgpa is already on the verge of falling into 2nd upper. Cannot! I have to maintain 1st so that if i decide to pursue masters across the causeway, my cert shines better. Albeit the zero co-corricullar activities in uni. At least i had a life saving cert from my pre u for swimming. :)

Never mind that.

It was so refreshing to go away for the weekend with the girls. To yak and draw each others faces with eyeliner and blusher. To think that this will kind of be the last time we will be doing such things together for a long long time is saddening. We're all growing up so fast and some of us are already preparing for the working world.

When will be the next time we 'uglify' each other again? Lol. It was a humbling experience. To know that we could be so ugly. Hahaha.

5 Comments:

Blogger -lilian- said...

lol. Dont blame it on me!! I intro to you but doesnt mean you HAVE to go layan mar...still its YOUR choice!! hahaha..no pointing fingers!! ;p

and yeah in a way its kinda sad to know that we're all growing up so fastt and soon it'll be hard to actually get all of us together at the same time :(

i hope we can still be as crazy as that when we're..urm..25?30? lol. we must maintain and show our kids how 'cool' their mommies can be..hahahhahahh

muahzz!!

30/10/07 2:55 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

Yeah.. We'll be the cool mommies! reen.. i dunno. hahahahaha

30/10/07 8:01 pm  
Blogger i'ma addict said...

you ladies went for a trip, while i'm stuck in my room 24/7 mugging for exams. SO UNFAIR. i wanna go for the trip tooooo...why nobody invite me one? *pouts* oh oh, i wanna be a cool mommy too (if i ever be one lah that is..hahaha) =p

30/10/07 10:49 pm  
Blogger *shereen* said...

hello.. whats that suppose to be?
I'm gonna be a damn cool mum ok.
Eh u wanna go Spore anot? I should be going on Sunday. :)

1/11/07 2:52 pm  
Blogger *shereen* said...

Ann.. we are already planning for a trip when you're back here. Hehe.
All the best in your exams! *hugs*

1/11/07 2:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home