::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Thursday, November 30, 2006

study break!

This is seriously the first time i am so relaxed on a study break! I barely memorized anything, and i've been going out like i'm already on holiday.

Considering i have one paper on the 4th, Mon, and another on the 15th. The first and the last day of my exam period. Tell me how to not be relaxed?? Haha.

I am so hooked on to my fair princess or better known as huanzhugege these days. I have actually always loved that show since it's first two season aired almost a decade ago. And now that the 3rd season is airing on 8tv, i'm all reeled in at 4pm to my tv. Sigh, i went to the video shop just 2 roads away and they have already rented out the hzgg vcds to someone ese! Grrr! I'm like an addict waiting for its daily dose of injection. Any one knows where i can download it from?????????

And because i didn't get to rent my favorite show, in a spur of the moment, i just grabbed my stuffs and headed out for a hair cut. And now i feel that my fringe is a wee bit too short, so much so that it makes me look like i've just finished spm!! Urgh.. is there anyway to make it grow at least 1.5cm in a week?? :(

Ok folks, lets have one last look of the normal me before pictures of a 'younger' me starts taking over.
Someone told me that this pose is called the 'trigger pose'. Why is that?

4 Comments:

Blogger Cass said...

OMG i feel the same way too * high 5 * the only diff's , my papers are on the 5th & 7th . i've never felt so relaxed in my entire uni life .

anyhoos i've had that fringe-too-short-for-my-hair thingy on before this and IT IS HORRIBLE :\ and haha impossible it'll grow 1.5cm in just a few days :b that was exactly what i hoped for after that haircut :D

1/12/06 7:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sue lynn!!!lee san ere.remember me??hehe...used-to-be-ur-junior girl.!!=P can i link you to my blog??hehe

2/12/06 11:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sue lynn!!!lee san ere.remember me??hehe...used-to-be-ur-junior girl.!!=P can i link you to my blog??hehe

2/12/06 11:44 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

cass: haha.. damn it. Hopefully it'll start to wear out nicely after a few wash. ;)

leesan: hey! of course i remember you. go ahead and link me up! :)

2/12/06 5:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home