::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, November 04, 2007

before this grows mold

hello people, here's some of the long awaited pictures from my grandma's grand 70th birthday celebration. hehe, cannot put all la.. takes up too much time.
With her two children, their spouses and her grandchildren all dressed in Oriental theme

Her grandkids!

Emcees for the night
My SEXAY ahma!!! hehehe
My youngest cousin from my mother's side of the family.

And what's an array of photos in my blog without one self absorbed one? ;)

There are more photos of my ahma socializing from one table to another all around the function room. But the stupid connection spoiled it.

It was a great event overall, have i said that already? Haha. Taking into consideration that yours truly was the one organising the programmes. I love my ahma! :)

*****

I did something i have always wanted to do but procrastinated and pushed it aside for a few months now. And on Thursday, i finally did it! Lol, after some gungho-ness from reen.

Behold...................
.
.
.
The New Me!


Let's have another look shall we?


And Simon doesn't know about it yet! SHH!! ngekngekngekngek :p

Byebye long hair..

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger -lilian- said...

oh my gawdd..ur ahma damn kao sexy weyy!!!! LOL.. i'm wondering why u didnt inherit that from her? hahhahahha dont mengamuk, you know i love you..hhaha..

4/11/07 4:19 pm  
Blogger *shereen* said...

You are right ms yong. Muahaha.
Anyways.. why you go post up. Later simon or anybody come across here die ler. I dunno when I'm gonna see him lehhhhhhh...

4/11/07 10:10 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

i inherited more.. rabun la u both.. hehehe

5/11/07 1:09 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Quote. Vain people can hang out together! Unquote.

5/11/07 10:53 pm  
Blogger Insane girl said...

heyhey.nice hair cut!=P where did u have ur haircut?

13/11/07 7:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home