::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Chasing my own tail

I am supposed to be studying.. what with all the extra time that i have for only 2 subjects. But what am i doing? I am surfing crunchyroll and mtv online for videos. And not forgetting, GG. Aiyayayayai!

It's always like that during exam periods. I get so excited about my holiday escapades after my finals that i lose focus on my papers. Finals is on 12 & 14 Dec, and i'll be leaving for Vietnam on the 19 - 23 Dec, followed by Singapore from 24 Dec till 4 Jan.

I keep thinking about the crazy shopping in Vietnam and boxing day in Spore! Omg. How to focus on The History of PR in Malaysia and PR Campaign Planning and Management?

Moreover, i think i need a haircut. My hair is starting to make me look like a school girl, coz the ends are puffing and curling in, and the hair at the back is longer than the sides. Hmm.. cut now, and two weeks later, it'll look nice just in time for my escapades.

After i've chopped my mane off to the length it is now, i feel like i look so much fresher and more 'awake' than i do with heavy long hair. More so, i look younger and feel taller. But, recently i've received some comments about me looking more matured with this new hairstyle. Do I?

Sigh, it's these little no brainers that keeps me occupied during my study week. I wanted to go out so badly to cure my itching heart for some window shopping but luckily my uncle came back from UK so i had to stay home. Suddenly, it hit me. It is almost a year that my maternal grandmother had passed away. How time flies. It doesn't fly, it zaps past you and the next thing you know, you're knitting for your 30th grandchild. My oh my.

I think I'll pass out when my 30th grandchild comes along. haha.. My maternal grandmother is damn power! 40 grandchildren plus 15 great grand children and she remembers ALL their name. I don't even remember what i ate last night, let alone all the names! Sheesh. That's what i call, power.

This post is damn random, yes. I just need to verbally vomit all the unnecessary words and vocabs in my brain so that i can make way for more important informations. Hehe, or so i convince myself la.

Anyway, i'm selling some of my bajus online to earn more moolah so i can buy more clothes! The wheel of fortune. heheheh

Click here to view them. :)

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

omg, 30 grandkids?! tat means u gotta have like 5 kids that will have 6 kids each or 10 kids who'll pop 3. LOL

btw, i love tat sexy retro top u're selling!!! too bad la, not my size. cis bedebah! where u bought it?? also like the pink frilly one, so bimbo, me like! hahahahha

7/12/07 1:07 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

My grandma had 15 kids and all spawned about an average 2.5 each. Hahaha...

Eh.. if u like the retro top, i can let u try first? hehe.. Coz it's stretchable.. it's kinda loose on me as well. ;)

7/12/07 4:53 am  
Blogger Insane girl said...

Heya...where did you have your haircut ah??=D

7/12/07 11:46 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

hey leesan! I had mine cut at Kimarie. If you're going to change your hairstyle, better take either senior or professional hairstylist. :)

7/12/07 1:33 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

there is this place in kelana square near the giant hypermarket, called de hair room.

the price is a bit on the high side, i pay 30 bucks for my hair cut. anyway they cut real good.

on top of that, GO STUDY LA!

so jealous la go to vietnam and singapore. HMPP!!

8/12/07 3:34 am  
Blogger Insane girl said...

Okay..er.yeah..planning to change my hairstyle.hehe... i had my haircut at kimarie once..junior hairstylist..but didnt like it..hehe..wasnt nice.=D

now still looking for a saloon to have my hair cut..hehe.

=P

8/12/07 9:20 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

chzehong: haha.. hopefully vietnam is as good as bkk, or even better! ;p

leesan: yeah, maybe u can try the place that chzehong suggested or not you can try this salon in One Utama a few shops away from converse and what used to be ripcurl. My friend had hers cut there and it was quite good.

8/12/07 3:43 pm  
Blogger Peanutxz said...

sell them all and we'll go for a brand new bitchy spree!! WOOOOT! at least teman me okay thou i knw u'd have bot a mountain of clothes from viet. hmph.

anyway, the first striped tube looks damn good la why sell?

9/12/07 10:06 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh yah i forgot. i'm going to bali next year. wohoo!!

10/12/07 12:11 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

px: my boobs cannot fit into it. hahah.. yes! we go shopping!

chzehong: bali is really nice for a nice romantic chilling holiday. But not really shopping le.. i recommend staying in Kuta Paradiso! :)

10/12/07 7:25 pm  
Blogger Mr. Brightside said...

30 grankids?? lets see if u can remember their names like our late grandma remembered ours!!Haha.. speakin of which, i'll be seeing u in malacca this weekend yes??

11/12/07 10:50 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

haha.. yes! i've been meaning to ask you, are you taking us out after that? ;p

11/12/07 11:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home