::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Thursday, December 13, 2007

pre exam syndrome

This semester's subjects are the worst! I've never been so pissed off at a subject while studying as much as i have in this whole week, or rather, today. I'm memorizing and memorizing and none seems to stick in there! It's as if my brain's all lubricated and slippery, everything just slips out just as it comes in. AHHH!

And i think my hormones are all messed up again due to this. Sigh, i just went to the gynae last month for the same prob. I really don't want to be on that medication..

The last time i was on it, was the time where my weight ballooned and the pimples all came out to party. Stupid ovaries. Stupid ovaries stupid ovaries stupid ovaries. :(

Does that mean i'll have problems conceiving in the future? ... SNAP OUT OF IT SUE LYNN!

I am so depressed and stressed out. I think it's not just the paper that caused it, it's the damn hormones as well. My feelings just yo-yos around. On one hand, i'm so happy that it's my last paper tmrw and that my holiday begins right after that, then i get upset with myself for not spending more time on my notes and i beat myself up for it. sigh.

I think i should take a nap.. and wake up at 2am to continue stressing. :(

please stop and be normal again.. please..

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Brightside said...

cuz, ur not the only one hating the subjext tis sem.. i have 1 subjt thought by the head of my division.. thought it would be nice, but it turned out some engineers should never be allowed to teach.. ahah..

and oh, as for saturday after dinner, can, take ya'll go mamak or pool can.. no football tat day so i'm open :D.. we see how things shape up k ;)

14/12/07 8:45 pm  
Blogger Peanutxz said...

IT'S OVER BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VIETNAM IS COMING!!!!! sobs for me...haihhh

14/12/07 11:55 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

shien: weee.. see ya later alligator! ;p

px: yea babe! i'm now kinda having doubts about the fashion there.. lol. buy u some kinky viet stuff okies, whatever that is.

15/12/07 1:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home