::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Friday, January 23, 2009

After 6 months...

The day i have been working for the past 6 months for has finally arrived. My first ever business conference! The 3 day filled event was my first baby when i started and has become the ONLY baby i will ever manage in this company.

Everything went smoothly save for a few hiccups here and there. Complaints, late arrivals, IT mishaps.. but the cute speaker made up for it. haha. JK.

I was running around like a chicken without its head, coz let's face it, i know nuts about the whole thing and am being thrust into it on that day. But all's good. I think i handled it pretty well.. i hope.

My lovely Mentor and direct Manager, Claire.My marketing leader for the event, Priscilla.My wonderful and sweet Sales leader, Amelia.
And last but not least, the two guys that lights up my days (erm, with lameless :p)Vick - Sponsorship dude and Wyatt - Operations cum Entertainer.

******

Today was the last day for many of us.. it really is sad to leave such a wonderful coccoon of a company. The bunch of people to work it has made even the worst days seem like a breeze. Sigh, a nicer bunch of colleagues would be hard to find.

See you guys again soon k. Don't forget our KTV session!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home