::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Xmas in SG

I was just reading TzeWurn's blog (Hello girl!!! :)) and she mentioned abt updating more... hmm. I wonder where she got the idea for that? hehe.

The christmas party happened as planned and i believe all of us had a blast - running around CBD buying groceries in under 30dollars, begging for greentea powder from the Jap restaurant downstairs and cooking up a 3-course meal, all done within 2 hours. Phwoar! We can do everything right now ok!

So, i was talking to PX the other day too and she mentioned abt my blog lacking pictures. Hmm. Again, don't know where she got that either.

Anyway, let's break the word spell once and for all! This dry season is about to get wet and fun in about 3 more days!! ahha. Phuket Baybeh!

Finally, some pictures of my out and about or lack thereof in the little land down south of home :)
The 3 teams in the cooking competition
The girls in my 'Japanese Cuisine' team
My secret santa. Who didn't leave me any trinkets throughout the one week. :(
The No.1 team in the overall games section :)
Getting ready in the office for my night out with the girls - that's a small part of my VERY messy table
Our little xmas nook in the office
Hitting the clubs SG style

*********
All in all, I miss our Msian style of partying! Girls! PX, AngAng, Junesy, CMY!

Soon ok! I'm coming home! :)

Have a Merry Xmas Everyone! I know i will.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peanutxz said...

OMG BABEEE I MISS YOU SO MUCH LOOKING AT THE PIX!!!!!!!

come back and lemme hug u.
:S...so lesbo but...WHO CARES! FASTER COME BACKKKKK!!!!!

24/12/08 12:00 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

BABE!!! I'm coming homeeeee like in a few hours! hehe

See you very very very soon!

24/12/08 9:48 am  
Blogger Jingles said...

Finally u got photos.. and ur little xmas nook in the office's colourful carpet from ikea same as mine in my little apartment~

Merry Merry Xmas, Happie holiays and Happy new year~~~

29/12/08 11:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home