::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Monday, November 03, 2008

Monday Blues

Sheesh, im sick like a dog but my complexion is at its best in months!

I'm positively glowing! :)

Must be the hormones. Finally becoming normal again!!!!

Taking into consideration that i ate my meds forgetting that im only supposed to take them AFTER meals! Not in the morning after i woke up and getting ready to leave the house. So i rode the mrt feeling my head getting lighter and lighter. Reached office in a floaty state. Until now at 1150am. I feel myself getting worst- trying to hold my puke down. Eew, yes i know.

But like i said earlier, I look great for someone who's sick. :p I swear!

Urgh I'm having homesickness like crazy.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

'I look great for someone who's sick. :p I swear!'

Vain. That means you are still normal.

Take care!

4/11/08 9:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home