::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Monday, September 08, 2008

08.09.08

Very auspicious date ain't it?

Of coz it is! It's simon's and my 5th year anniversary!!

Happy 5th Anniversary to Us! :)

5 years, there's so many i want to say, so many things i have said and haven't said.
But, thank you for all that you have done for me, for us.
I am the luckiest girl to have found a person like you.

Love you darling! MUAKS!

Here's to many more half decades to come!

******
I was having one of those stressful moments at work when suddenly my direct line rang. This chinese uncle on the other end saying he's outside of my office and there's flowers for me.

Shocked and in a daze, i quickly ran out to retrieve them. Turns out, the darling bf sent a bouquet of dark pink and cream roses to my office as a surprise. Haha. It really made my day after that.

As usual we had to have our celebratory dinner. So we headed over to brazilian styled Carnivore at Vivo for some MEAT fest! Gosh, meat fest was an understatement. Free flow of drinks you've heard, but have you experienced free flow of meat? Roasted lamb, grilled ribs, steaks, ham, sausages with bacon..... all you can eat.

I quote simon, "you come out of Carnivore a Herbivore".

But for all you meat lovers out there, this place is a definitely must try! Only 37 dollars per person excl drinks and tax.

So nice.. haven't had a nice dinner with him in months!

Happy 5 years honey! :)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jingles said...

oh..it's sweet sweet sweet...

11/9/08 10:02 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

so sweeeeeeet!

17/9/08 1:42 am  
Blogger -lilian- said...

bila mau kahwin??? :p

17/9/08 8:05 pm  
Blogger Peanutxz said...

babe...time to update.
i've been so hardworking! so must u!! LoL!! show la pix sikit. jahat

1/10/08 2:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home