::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, July 20, 2008

From Hanoi

So the day i got confirmed, my sister and i flew our asses to Hanoi for a weekend break with our parents. Nothing much to update about my time here as we pretty much did the same as i did the last trip, minus the vespa ride- which is basically eat, walk, shop.

After almost a month(?) of shopping-fast, i can safely say i have made up for lost time. Just today, i bought a 100% black silk ruched top and a little black vneck polyester hourglass cut dress from a local designer store for 75 US dollars. After discount. Kena hasut by my mother and a family friend to "get it la.. very cheap, this same dress from Zara would have cost 300 ringgit!"

Okay...

But i really love the dress. It's so corporate looking and sexy. Me like!

Hmm, i've been here for almost 3 days and the bf hasn't even msged me once. So terrible! I'm obsessive like that. hehe. At least la msg and tell me he miss me or something also nice right. Hmph. Grrr

I've got so many things to settle before i pack my life in KL and move down south. Like, settle my convocation things, get a facial, pack, buy necessary things to bring with me (heels, clothes :p), get a pedicure, catch up with friends..

Fifty percent excited, fifty percent half hearted.

Got to do what needs to be done! If i dont move out and be independent now, i don't think i will ever.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Peanutxz said...

pls include me in the pedicure list. and apparently, thestar pays low like fuck. update u soon. call me babe!

and i love ur last sentence. i shall bear that in mind. MWAH!

21/7/08 2:39 am  
Blogger *shereen* said...

Can't wait for you to move down south!
Yay! I got kaki to shop!
:)))

21/7/08 9:18 am  
Blogger Cass said...

congrats on getting a job! a girl like you would never have a prob. :)

hope to see you around! :)

21/7/08 10:12 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

px: haha..definitely la. u're my party planner. :p

reen: -_- no time la. lol

cass: thanks! hope you're enjoying yours now. see you around

22/7/08 1:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home