::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

After A Week

I was back from across the causeway for approx 4 days now and i have been pretty much a recluse thus far. Staying at home, sleeping half the day away and spent the rest of my time watching tv and surfing the computer. I didn't even have the urge to venture out to the malls. Very good and weird at the same time.

I think it could be because of the fact that i have spent so little time at home for the past 3 weeks. Plus, i will only be back for a couple of days before i fly off again to my dad's for a week. My duffle bag is barely unpacked and now i have to shift everything into a bigger luggage to accomodate all the other knick-knacks my mother wants to bring over. She even wants me to back soft chewy cookies, freeze it, pack it and bring it. Crazy.

My sister was supposed to come along with us this trip but unfortunately, her seniors disapproved what with this period being the peak or something like that. So it's just me and my elders over there. I was hoping my sister and i would accompany each other to excursions to town, halong bay, filled with gossips and badmouthings. Sigh.. im just gonna stay at home over there and watch more tv. Apparently their cable has more channels than Astro. :)

My time down south was.. "rejuvenating" to say the least. Not much shopping but i did buy a dress for SGD8 tho. hehe. The day i left was the start of the Great Sale. What a waste eh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home