::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Saturday, April 12, 2008

emo sial!

Yesterday i attended the last two classes i would ever have as an undergrad in utar. And after handing up my final year project on tuesday, and sitting for four papers till 6 May, i will be officially done with this factory building i call my education home for 3 years. 3 f-ing years, with the same lecture halls, first floor with the coldest temperature in the entire building, blue carpets, plastic tables and chairs, same coursemates, tutorialmates, groupmates, breaks at the cafeteria and mamak, all the conflicts and dramas..

..is coming to an end.

I was feeling particularly low the past week. It was a mixture of reasons, one being in denial. Leaving the comforts of all i had in this 3 years and moving ahead towards uncertainty- work, postgrad studies, etc. Moreover, it is the thought of not being able to waste precious lecture hours doing nothing producting and talking away at the back of lecture halls with all of you.. hehe. i will definitely miss our belum-insaf moments. :)

There are so many things i want to say, but i just cant seem to express them. Leaving me with the only words of, 'ahh.. so emo!' hehe. During that 3 years, new friends were made, some friends were kept for good and some lost along the way. Nonetheless, i just want to tell each and everyone of you whom i have had the fortune to cross paths with- thank you and i appreciate and value our time and experiences shared together.

PX- omg, i dunno what my uni days would be like without you. Seriously! You kept me sane by listening patiently to all my furious complaints and uplifted my spirits during stress out moments by just talking cock together. Most importantly, you and fei introduced me to so many new realms of lameness, im afraid normalcy may prove hard to come back. haha. all the 'cold' jokes...

It will take more than this post for me to fully express my feelings at this ending of a chapter, so i won't go anymore than this. Just that i hope all who knew and know me have enjoyed my presence as much as i have enjoyed theirs. And also, all the best and study hard for this last leg of our race before we move on to another type of rat race. Which we may not like as much.. eek!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Peanutxz said...

i feel lke crying!!!
I LOVE U BABE!!!
WAHAHAHAHHHA

12/4/08 6:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home