::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

and i go through my days with smoke coming out of my ears

It's been a busy busy week! And 'busy' hasn't passed yet. :( I have 2 group assignments and 1 individual final year project due this week; 1 presentation on monday, and another group assignment due next friday.

I'm not so worried about my group assignments, my groupmates of 3 years boleh punya! And also because of the extended dateline after we had almost finish our parts. It's the FYP that i'm worried. Our word limit for this whole research project is 8,000 - 10,000 words. It may look alot, but in actual fact, i feel it is just enough. I am still in my chapter four - analysis and i've already written 6k plus of words. Not forgetting that i still need to add more information to chap 1 - 3, and do my chap 5- conclusion and recommendation. Trying hard to limit my words while including all necessary information at the same time. HARD!

My moods been very fiery this few days. I'm pissed at so many things... but mostly im pissed at people being so dependant on me. I feel suffocated. It's not wrong for some to depend on me, but i just feel so frustrated. I can't explain why really.

I guess i just want to be treated as a little girl rather than an adult. :( In denial.

And that stupid uni hasn't replied me!!! It's been 3 days! :( i know i know... so short a time, give it more time.. but the dateline has already passed! Even if you don't want to consider giving me that leeway of applying at least reply me and tell me right anot? Where got ppl who talk about having all those education and integrity dunno this simple thing of courteousness? Where's your courtesy la?? PX go educate them!

:(

Three whole days, and i'm still at my analysis part of my FYP. If there's any award that i should win, it's the procrastinating award. I convinced myself that i will have time to finish it by thursday, so i waste my time before that by surfing websites, watching videos, tv..

I'M SO PISSOFF!!!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home