::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Monday, February 25, 2008

back to routines

The internet line has been atrociously crazy the past week, which resulted in me not being able to check my mails, do my usual blog hopping, etc. So irritating man. It disconnects every one minute or so. =/ stupid.

So what's up with me?

Apart from the ever mounting assignments and midterms, i've been lazing around the house, watching tv like a bum and resumed my habit of eating up a storm. CNY really ruined my momentum for eating in small portions. No matter, coz it gave some pretty satisfying results. Hehe..

Not to sound too chirpy but the BF's COMING BACK FOR THE WEEKEND! Lol. Since he has a thurs off, might as well take fri and the weekend to come back. So he'll reach on wed night! It's as if he never left! ahaha.

My sis will also be back this weekend! Coz this is the last weekend where my dad will be here before he flies off and be an expat. So, it's good to have both of them home. :)

Last but not least, can u believe it, i have no holiday plans for after my finals! Sigh.. simon! Bangkok again? ;p

i really want lor.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peanutxz said...

*/slaps*
u dun plan to go phuket or any islands with us?!?!???!?!?!
hmph

29/2/08 12:20 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

got plans meh??

3/3/08 10:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home