::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Monday, December 31, 2007

Last of 2007

So it's pretty much the end of 2007. How time flies when you're having fun.. :p

Im not going to do a rundown of my year because i believe in looking towards the future instead and let bygones be bygones, and also coz it's just so time consuming!

I remember this time last year, i was still mourning the death of my popo while stressing over my 'nonexistant' internship with S. Now, i'm moving into the final leg of my grad school and trying hard to play as hard as i can while i can as a student. hehe. i've always believe in this motto- Work hard, play harder.

For those wondering about my trips to both Hanoi and across the causeway, i didn't buy much or rather, didn't buy ANYTHING in Hanoi because all the clothes they were selling were winter stuffs. Jackets, more jackets and more jackets. :( BUT, i did satisfy some of my retail cravings in spore! Woot.

So it's finally confirmed that come March, daddy will be an expat in Hanoi. His farewell parties have already started even as of now. Damn fast. I am so going to miss having him around. Sigh, another 2 full months.

Anyway, let's not end this year on an emo note shall we? hehe. Nanti next year all emo emo wan.

I hope everyone had had a fruitful 2007 and will continue to have a good, no wait, Great 2008 ahead with loads of happiness, blessings and MONEY! hehehe..

To everyone,

Have a Happy New Year!

4 Comments:

Blogger Peanutxz said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U BABE!! MWAH!

xoxo
px ;)

1/1/08 5:25 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy new year to you!

hugs

1/1/08 8:56 pm  
Blogger -lilian- said...

happy new year babe!miss you gile siall!!

mwahss!

2/1/08 11:58 pm  
Blogger *shereen* said...

Nobody miss me? :(

4/1/08 7:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home