::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Hello 2008!

It's been a week into 2008 and so far, things are going pretty smoothly. And i hope it stays this way.

So here are my resolutions for 2008:
* Be optimistic in every situation
* Stop hunching like quasimodo and walk/sit straighter
* Keep to my exercise regime more regularly
* Control my temper, cultivate more patience
* Curb my procrastinating behaviour

I think that's about it, isn't it? Simple person with simple resolutions. hehe

~*~*~*~*~*~
Classes have started for my last semester before i'm a graduant and im quite happy with my timetable, except for monday's which is from 8am - 4pm with only 1 1/2 hrs break in between. Damn crazy man. But it's ok.. because the remaining days make up for the lack of relaxing time.

And to top it off, my FYP project is supposed to be worked on in full gear this semester but i am already breaking my last resolution to not procrastinate. Oh no. Shlap me please!

This kind of summed up the first week of my new year. But fret not my friends, I am still alive and kicking and am very much geared up to enjoy this year as much as i can!

Work hard and Play harder y'all! :)

Cheers to 2008!

1 Comments:

Blogger Peanutxz said...

u knw wat? it's good enuff that 2008 completes nicely without too many bumps...cos it started pretty shitly for me. hoho! and hopefully we grad with flying colors huh?! all the best babe. mwah!

9/1/08 2:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home