::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Friday, March 21, 2008

Be gone with the biggest one

After all the months of preparing for my FYP, doing research, drafting out the chapters, constructing my questionnaires, analysing all 240 questionnaires, putting the additional pages, compiling everything into one.....

MY FIRST DRAFT IS COMPLETED!!!!

This is my first ever time completing an assignment or rather a project that consists of 60 pages not inclusive of references and appendix. I'm so proud of myself. And... i manage to stay within limit with only 9151 words. WOOT!

I hope it's enough and there's nothing major to be changed for my final draft.

I feel like i've just taken my first deep breaths now after a long time! So happy.. hehe

*****

Hmm, i realised that there hasn't been any pictures lately hor.. okla, post up some recent pictures i took during JW's bday at Social Bangsar. To quote the bf, 'we bersosialed in social'. Damn lame. haha

Me, June and the birthday girl

my babe!

with mingyang trying to squeeze into the picture

tammykoofuyoo! hehe

Hehe, i bet you know what's coming next.. :p

ME! :D

Have a nice weekend y'all! :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home