::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Monday, April 28, 2008

the things i miss..

- our routined friday night outings
- hunting for food to fulfill our shared love
- watching movies during the weekends
- cuddle time
- watching dvds on your couch
- cooking together - you cooking for me
- your sayang-ing
- talking about everything on your swing after dinners
- roaming the malls hand in hand with you constantly trying to steer me away from shops
- knowing that you are just 5km away
- you picking me up for outings
- you serenating me with your songs
- the smell of your perfume
- that pair of big eyes that could see right through me
- dimples when you smile at me

this list is neverending. I wonder when will this routine resume?

I am starting to have difficulties breathing again, this is where i know that i am under alot of stress. Oxygen is not going into my lungs fully, like it's blocked by a piece of something in my esofagus.

I am bogged by so many things that i am trying very hard not to think about.. just yet. Trips, resume, potential jobs, masters programme, life, love, family, future.

All these can wait.

Hopefully it will still remain rosy dandy when it all ends.

4 Comments:

Blogger mcc said...

U r already who u r....That is the most important thing....Let the rest take care by itself....LIFE is there......TAKE CARE n TAKE WELL

29/4/08 8:27 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

thanks! :)

29/4/08 4:29 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

29/4/08 4:29 pm  
Blogger Peanutxz said...

it's only currently that the obstruction is there. 1 more week!! and the sky would light up with colorful rainbows and flowers!!! a breathe of happiness again!! yay!!! patience babe...patience...

29/4/08 9:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home