::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Monday, May 05, 2008

Mini update

What have i been up to thus far since my last post? hmm.. let's see.
* Performed in Malacca with igemz. (Yay!)
* Finished 3 final papers, one last paper tmrw.
* Spent time with my family- dad and sis came back for the labour day weekend
* Shopped a teeny weeny lil bit. Bought a RM15 leather shoe. hehehe. Original price was RM169
* Celebrated my sis's and aunt's bday. Happy 24th Tache! and err.. to you too koko. ;p
* Had dinner with my girls after a gazillion years of not dining together

I think that's about it. So little hor? I thought i did more than that.

So, one last one tomorrow and i'm all done with uni. Don't really know how i feel about that, but i have starting sending out my cv to potential companies. Hopefully they reply me and request for interviews. I really hope they WILL reply me. How long do they normally take???

ps: Dear Comm Law, please do not ask for specific cases and just be kind enough to allow for illustrated ones.

Eeee... they saved the worst for last.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger mcc said...

Gal, u r alreadi enjoying urself...
Just do your best and let the rest take care by itself.....LIFE works in a MYSTERIOUS WAY;P

5/5/08 8:51 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

haha, too much apparently that im neglecting my studies. ;p

but yea, life do work in mysterious ways. i always believe things happen for a reason. cliche, but true.

6/5/08 1:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home