::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hello First Class Honours!

Words cannot express how big a breath a let out when i checked my results earlier. My heart was beating furiously, my breathing was short and hurried, hands shaking- as i typed in my user ID after i've checked PX's and waiting for the page to load, i prayed continuously to whomever up there and around me listening, to let my 3 years of hard work pay off. Glancing up every minute from the keypad to the loading page, hoping that i will see something that will ease my doubts and fears.. finally it loads. Scrolling down with trembling hands, and, I've done it! I've finally f-ing done it! CGPA of 3.61 which equals to a FIRST CLASS HONOURS DEGREE YO!!!

Omg omg omg.

I knew my dad was standing outside somewhat anxiously as i suspect he knew what i was checking when he walked over and saw the website. So i skipped/hopped/jumped to him squealing "YAY!!!! I GOT 1ST CLASS DADDY!!!!" haha.. ran around the house, jumping on the couch beside my grandma, running into my parent's room and squealed the news to her, and then messaged the BF to tell him the good news.

What a weight lifted off me. But i doesn't matter if i can't get a job where i want does it? Nvm.. no to being cynical right now. I should drown myself in this news until the next good news comes along.. hehehe..

CONGRATS TO ME! I wonder if i'll get the 'book prize' (money) from the uni? ;p

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Cass said...

congrats babe! i always knew you'r a package. beauty with brains. :)

enjoy your trip! i'm currently panicking for my flight tonight *gulp*

31/5/08 1:13 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

hey! thanks! sorry for the late reply, couldn't access into blogspot in hanoi.. anyway, you'd do well on your flight! :) Right???

7/6/08 6:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home