::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Monday, June 16, 2008

Limbo rock

Hello! It's been so long since my last entry yea. The last post, i was in Hanoi enjoying my daddy's presence, vietnamese food (yummy!), and a driver to drive me around.. now, i'm in Singapore attending interviews.

Not much has happened i guess since i last wrote, unless you consider the last minute decision to rush down here for an interview.

Things are pretty much in a limbo now for me. Many uncertainties. Not too sure if my first interview went well though, i was pretty unprepared in the sense that i did not prepare myself to ask them any questions, brought along my sample work (took out the night before to replace it with another cert) and i did not even show them my certs/recommendation letter etc! I forgot to show, and they didn't ask for it.

Hopefully, they liked me and think that i'm suitable as i liked what i have seen and been told about the company, and all goes well according to plan.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

*****************

Ooh, and last but not least,

HAPPY 22nd DEAR YONG LI LIAN!

I hope your work load decreases soon and give you more time to spend doing the things you love
I hope you get whatever you wished for this year
And I hope i will get to spend you soon! (this one pray ok :p)

Enjoy your day babe!!
xoxo

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger -lilian- said...

thank you my dear. I will die die also wait for you to spend me :D
wahaha.

good luck on ur job hunting yea, and dont end up like ms.ong, wls until dowan come back!! hahaha.

mwahss

18/6/08 12:27 pm  
Blogger Jingles said...

heard bout this from px
dont worry girl, u ar always a smart girl..
@ll the best to you..

20/6/08 9:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home