::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Friday, June 27, 2008

Another

I'm back in Tanah Melayu.

Since my last post, another one of my relative passed on. This time, it's my great-grandma who have taken care of us siblings since we were young and spoil us with love and food. I guess this one did not really come as a surprise as she was already almost a century old and is already senile since 3 years ago- ie: old age.

However, i was still taken aback with her passing. Sigh, one after another. Tomorrow's her funeral so we're all going to go down early in the morning for it. I just got back at 3pm, sis will be reaching at 10pm and dad will reach klia around the same time as well. Only my bro won't be attending as he is on his first abroad trip with his gf to Melbourne.

My very first memory of my great-grandma was at home in KL, us siblings were teaching her how to speak english. We were in our early primary school years and i remember clearly the word we were pronouncing to her- noodle.

Goes like this:
Us kids: "Lao ma! Ta (say) noodle"
Lao ma: "luulel"
Us kids: "hahaha bohsi (not like that), nooooodlleee"
Lao ma: "luuuuulelll"

:) She was more than a great-grandma, more like a grandmother.

I hope she is at a more beautiful place and moves on to have a much better next life. One where she does not have to suffer through all the things she did in this life.

I love you Laoma. Thank you for enriching my life and my sibling's as well as the lives of your children, grandchildren's and other great-grandchildren's.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger *shereen* said...

I'm sorry about the loss darling.

See you soon. Update me on ur job status! Take good care.

27/6/08 6:59 pm  
Blogger Peanutxz said...

yeah take good care k babe.
bercallings once u're back!
*hugz*

28/6/08 1:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Jules and I work at bestrank.com, a company interested in blog
advertizing. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if
you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back for confirmation(jules@bestrank.com).Please include your blog's URL.
Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Jules Viernes
BestRank.com

3/7/08 8:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home